Yochien (Kindergarten) obento class for beginners
1. Basic Rules for making an obento box (nutrition, presentation, taste etc)
2. Food Hygiene and preventing food poisoning
3. Selecting an obento box (size & material)
4. Tips and useful tools for making obento for young children
5. Guide to choosing safe food for children (additive free, chemical free food)
6. Cooking demonstration on popular obento fillers (Tamagoyaki, Karaage Chicken, etc. )
7. Tasting session
For details of Simply Oishii Japanese Cooking class, please visit the website: https://www.simplyoishii.com/
As the classroom is not childproof, children under the age of 4 are not allowed to join.
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM JST
Class fee ¥2,500
Combini / ATM payment will be closed at the end of Mar 22, 2018.
- Venue Address
- 3 Chome Nishigotanda 16-3, Shinagawa, Tokyo, Tokyo Japan